Sunday, January 6, 2008

Another year!?

Wow, it's 2008 already. I was still writing "06" occasionally on my checks. I don't like to make 8s as well as I do 7s, and my 9s often come out looking like scribbled 7s or backwards question marks, so I'm in for a couple of rough years.

We will be playing "I Am Legend" this Friday the 11th...yep, you read it here first. We will be driving to another theatre to pick up the print, which we do maybe three or four times a year. Unless the weather turns nasty, we should be good to go!

People keep asking when "Alvin and the Chipmunks" is coming. Wow, that one came out of left field and surprised a lot of people including me. I figured it for a quick sink and a fast trip to video-land. Turns out it's going to be the second biggest hit of the 2007 holiday season (after National Treasure: Book of Secrets). Who knew? At any rate, we hope to play it next week the 18th, but won't know until next Monday. Such is the nature of showbiz!

No comments: